MSBI Online Training Course Content:
MicroSoft – BI
(SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Plan data transfer and staging solutions for an ETL operation.
- Plan an SSIS Solution
- Design and implement data flows
- Incorporate logging, error handling, and reliability into a package.
- Optimize an SSIS solution
- Deploy and operate an SSIS solution.
SSAS – Objectives:
- Describe how SQL Sever Analysis Service can be used to implement Analytical Solutions.
- Create multidimensional analysis solutions with SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Implement dimensions in an Analysis Services Solution.
- Implement measure and measure group in an Analysis Services Solution.
- Query a multidimensional Analysis Service Solution.
- Customize an Analysis Service cube.
- Deploy and Secure an Analysis Service database.
- Maintain a multidimensional Analysis Service Solution.
- Implement a Data Mining Solution.
SSRS – Objectives:
- Describe SQL Server Reporting Services and its Components.
- Create a Reporting Services report.
- Enhance a Reporting Service report.
- Create and manipulate data sets.
- Use report models to implement reporting for business users.
- Configure report publishing and execution settings.
- Implementing subscription for reports.
- Implement custom Reporting Services applications.
TERADATA/ SAS/ COGNOS – TM1 / TABLEAU